skip navigation

Field Status - More Snow 4/18/2018

By Stars Field Coordinator, 04/18/18, 7:15AM CDT


More Snow 4/18/2018

Stars Nation - 

Upcoming  Games  and practices for the week of 4/16/2018 . Currently the forecast is  steady temps about 38 degrees throughout the day Tuesday and possible snow and falling temps into Wednesday night the 18th of April.

It does not appear that Mother nature is going to give us a break!

The fields currently are closed and thawing out, but they are real sloppy.

Keep thinking "Spring"  hopefully that positive energy will tide us over.  Your coach or team parent/manager will confirm any schedule changes.  Keep your fingers crossed!



The pitchers mounds on Community Park 1 and 2 have been reconditioned. The bases and mounds have all been measured and relocated to the correct measurements based upon USSSA guidelines.  All the base anchors, bases and home plates have been replaced with new ones. The progress on conditioning the fields is progressing. The field prep crew cut the infield edges on Friday  the 13th  ( We  wonder if that's why the the weather turned ? ) they  will continue to work on repairing the batters box areas of Community Park 1 and 2 during the upcoming week (Weather Pending of course)